Alleviate the symptoms associated with your menstrual cycle with our dual formula supplement.
The most advanced and best-tasting on the market, Key Collagen is backed by scientific evidence and an award-winning formulation. 30 Drinkable Tasty Sachets, Each containing 2500mg of Verisol® Patented, Concentrated, Hydrolyzed Collagen peptides, Hyaluronic acid, Resveratrol, Biotin, Zinc, Vitamin C and Copper.
Fast results with optimal absorption. Multiple clinical studies have proven its efficacy in just 1-3 months in supporting collagen formation, healthy hair growth, improving skin elasticity, firmness & hydration, and stronger nails, and support joints.
🍍Natural, fruity pineapple flavour, no greasy aftertaste!
★ Limited time offer ★ Use code KEY99 for €44 off the 3 Month subscription!!!
👉*Subscriptions automatically renew. No obligations and no minimum contracts. You're in full control. ✔️Easy to skip, pause or cancel within your Key customer account. Discount codes work on first subscription orders only.View full details
Why You'll Love It
Key Collagen is made with clinically proven VERISOL® Collagen Peptides, Hyaluronic acid and Resveratrol to promote radiant skin from the inside-out. For that extra glow, we’ve added your daily dose of Vitamin C and Biotin, plus copper and zinc to support your hair, skin and nails. This refreshing and tasty, drinkable liquid supplement is designed to be taken daily as part of your beauty and wellness routine.
Suitable for women and men.
Clinically proven to increase skin elasticity and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, our liquid collagen contains VERISOL®, a unique formulation of Collagen Peptides. Scientists have rigorously evaluated the ability of this formulation to improve skin health. These highly effective collagen peptides provide the required 2500mg daily dose of VERISOL® along with Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol, Vitamin C, Zinc, Copper and Biotin to offer real and visible results for optimal skin health, hair and nails. VERISOL® has a unique patented characteristic that delivers superior results compared to other collagen peptides.
Collagen, the most abundant protein in the body, gives structure to skin and keeps joints strong and flexible. It plays a vital role in keeping skin moisturized and supple. Collagen levels drop from our mid 20’s, this intensifies at menopause where 50% of collagen is lost by the age of 50. Taking Key Collagen regularly can reinforce the skin's natural moisture barrier, support elasticity, and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Key Collagen with VERISOL® Collagen Peptides :
- Decreases the depth and volume of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases skin elasticity and hydration
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Improves the growth and quality of nails and hair
- Strengthens nails
- Improves hair growth and thickness
- Supports bones and joints
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
Results can be seen in 4-12 weeks! With best results coming from staying consistent and drinking one sachet daily.
The most powerful and advanced collagen peptide supplement on the market, clinically proven to work.
- Great-Tasting Collagen Drink, Pineapple flavour
- Suitable for women and men!
- Sustainably sourced, Premium Grass-fed & pasture-raised bovine collagen peptides for superior absorption. Not suitable for vegans
What’s in the box?:
- 30 drinkable food supplement sachets of 15ml each.
Published findings from the Verisol® clinical trials.
The science of how Key Collagen with VERISOL® works
Key Collagen contains VERISOL®, a formulation of type 1 and type 3 hydrolyzed collagen. The hydrolysis process breaks down collagen into smaller peptides, increasing its bioavailability. By stimulating the body's own collagen production, VERISOL® works on a deeper level. It systemically affects collagen metabolism in the dermis, rather than just reaching the outer layers of the skin like creams and topical products do. When consumed orally, it influences the collagen metabolism of the skin directly from the inside, increasing the elasticity of the skin and helping to combat the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
*A placebo-controlled study with more than 100 women aged between 45 and 65 years shows that the oral administration of Key Collagen which contains VERISOL® (2500 mg/day) significantly reduces wrinkles starting after 4 weeks and leads to a significantly higher skin procollagen formation
A randomized, placebo-controlled study investigated the effects of VERISOL® on hair thickness. The study was conducted in 44 women aged between 39 and 75 years, who supplemented with 2.5 g VERISOL® daily or placebo for 16 weeks. The use of VERISOL® led to a statistically significant increase in hair thickness, whereas a slight decrease was observed in the placebo group, confirming the benefits of VERISOL® for improved hair structure. This is the first published, peer-reviewed study to clearly demonstrate a positive effect of collagen supplementation on hair structure, a key aspect of healthy hair appearance. Oesser (2020). The oral intake of specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides has a positive effect on hair thickness. Nutrafoods, 1:134-138.
Protects the cells from oxidative stress:
- Vitamin C, Resveratrol, Copper, Zinc (1,2,6,9) contribute to protect the cells from oxidative stress. Free radicals damage cell walls, blood vessels, cell DNA and break fibres. They also cause inflammation which can lead to increased pigment production and a more reactive skin, prone to redness and swelling. This can lead to thread veins, age spots and darker areas. Antioxidants are chemicals which can neutralise free radicals, reducing the damaging effects on fibres and cells.
Promotes Collagen Formation
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen for the normal function of the skin and Zinc triples its activity as an antioxidant.
- Providing a high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (4,5) which improves skin dryness.
- Supports hair, skin and nail (3) biotin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails.
1. Caddeo C, Teskac K, Sinico C, Kristl J. Effect of resveratrol incorporated in liposomes on proliferation and UV-B protection of cells. Int J Pharm. 2008;363(1–2):183–191. 2. FMc Ardle, L.E Rhodes RParslew, C.I.A Jack, P.S Friedmann, M.J Jackson. UVR-induced oxidative stress in human skin in vivo: effects of oral vitamin C supplementation. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, Volume 33, Issue 10, 15 November 2002, Pages 1355-1362. 3. Frigg M , Schulze J , Völker L Clinical study on the effect of biotin on skin conditions in dogs. Schweizer Archiv fur Tierheilkunde [01 Jan 1989, 131(10):621-625]. 4. Kawada C, Yoshida T, Yoshida H, Sakamoto W, Odanaka W, Sato T, Yamasaki T, Kanemitsu T, Masuda Y, Urushibata O. Ingestion of hyaluronans (molecular weights 800 k and 300 k) improves dry skin conditions: a randomized, double blind, controlled study. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2015 Jan; 56(1):66-73. Epub 2014 Nov 1. 5. Kawada C, Yoshida T, Yoshida H, Matsuoka R, Sakamoto W, Odanaka W, Sato T, Yamasaki T, Kanemitsu T, Masuda Y, et al. Ingested hyaluronan moisturizes dry skin.Nutr J. 2014 Jul 11; 13:70. Epub 2014 Jul 11. 6. Nichols JA, et al. Skin photoprotection by natural polyphenols: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and DNA repair mechanisms, Arch. Dermatol. Res. , 2010, vol. 302 (pg. 71-83). 7. Proksch E., Segger D., Degwert J., Schunck M., Zague V., Oesser S. Oral Supplementation of Specific Collagen Peptides Has Beneficial Effects on Human Skin Physiology: A Double- Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Skin Pharmacol Physiology, August 2013. 8. Proksch E., Schunck M., Zague V., Segger D., Degwert J., Oesser S. Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Skin Pharmacol Physiology, December 2013. 9.Rostan EF, DeBuys HV, Madey DL,et al. Evidence supporting zinc as an important antioxidant.
Demineralized water, VERISOL® [hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides), fructose, acidifiers: malic acid, citric acid; Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid), Sodium hyaluronate, flavours, preservative: potassium sorbate; Zinc citrate, thickener: xanthan gum; Polygonum (Polygonum cuspidatum Siebold & Zucc.) root d.e. tit. 98% Resveratrol, sweeteners: sucralose, steviol glycosides; Copper gluconate, Biotin.
VERISOL® is a trademark of GELITA AG in Germany and other countries.
Cautions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat sources. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Results may vary from person to person. Food supplements are not intended as substitutes of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before supplement use. Not for medicinal use.
- Key Collagen is made to be part of your daily health and skincare routine.
- Sustainably sourced, grass fed bovine collagen peptides
- Great tasting pineapple flavour, no greasy aftertaste
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Naturally lactose-free
- Suitable from ages 16+
- Suitable for both men and women!
Other Ingredients Explained
Improves skin dryness and increases skin hydration
Contributes to the formation of collagen
Biotin, Zinc and Vitamin C
Contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, skin & nails
Copper & Zinc
Help protect cells from oxidative stress
Contains Polyphenols that have antioxidant and anti-ageing properties
By The Time You Are 50, You Will Have Lost Half of Your Collagen?
The Results Are In
Results from a study of 100 women after 1 month of taking VERISOL® Collagen Peptides in Key Collagen showed:
- The skin aging process was significantly delayed
- The skin became noticeably firmer and smoother
- A visible reduction of wrinkles*
- Improvement of skin elasticity**
*Proksch et al. (2014) Skin Pharmacol. Physiol 27: 113–119
**Proksch et al. (2014) Skin Pharmacol. Physiol 27(1): 47–5
Key Collagen's Key ingredient, VERISOL® increases hair thickness, a key aspect of improved hair structure and appearance
A randomized, placebo-controlled study investigated the effects of VERISOL® on hair thickness. The study was conducted in 44 women aged between 39 and 75 years, who supplemented with 2500mg VERISOL® daily or placebo for 16 weeks. The use of VERISOL® led to a statistically significant increase in hair thickness. This is the first published study to clearly demonstrate a positive effect of collagen supplementation on hair structure, a key aspect of healthy hair appearance.
*Oesser (2020). The oral intake of specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides has a positive effect on hair thickness. Nutrafoods, 1:134-138.
Strong Healthy Nails
Key Collagen also improves the health of fingernails and the skin surface structure. In a clinical study, the VERISOL® Collagen Peptides in Key Collagen showed:
- A clear improvement in brittle nails
- A decrease in cracked and chipped nails
- A significant increase in nail growth
*Hexsel et al. (2017) J Cosmet Dermatol. 1–7
Take it from Her
Women like you are loving their Key supplements, and seeing great results!
It tastes so nice, much better than other collagens I’d tried and with Key Collagen, I can actually see a difference! My hair is in much better condition and my skin hasn't looked this great in ages.
It's my everyday ritual, my skin is feeling more hydrated and less dry. My hair is feeling stronger and ticker too. Seriously love this product, and the taste!
I definitely find my skin brighter and smoother and my hair is in better condition. I've recommended it to all my friends. I’m 67 and I will definitely keep taking it for a long time, it's a great product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take Key Collagen with Key Menstrual or Key Peri + Menopause?
Yes, a lot of customers do this and find the combination very effective!
Can I take Key Collagen with HRT?
Yes, they can be used alongside HRT.
How long does it take to see results?
Clinical studies of our key ingredient, VERISOL® record results after four weeks, with the majority of volunteers involved in human clinical studies reporting visible results within the 12 week study period. One of the first things you may notice is an improvement in skin hydration and radiance. Your hair may also feel stronger and healthier.
For best results, stay consistent and drink one sachet daily as part of your routine.
What does Key Collagen taste like?
Key Collagen has been specially formulated with a natural and tasty tropical pineapple flavour that is very easy to take. Unlike other collagens, Key Collagen doesn't leave a greasy coating in the mouth or an unpleasant aftertaste!
How does Key Collagen work?
Collagen is formed in your skin by cells called fibroblasts. Fibroblasts need amino acids to produce collagen. Key Collagen supplies your fibroblasts with these amino acids via collagen peptides (sometimes called hydrolysed collagen), which is a form of collagen that has been broken down into tiny molecules that can be easily and effectively absorbed by the body. Taken daily, each 2500mg dose of Key Collagen can help towards younger-looking skin and hair, as well as healthy joints and bones, by helping to stimulate collagen production.
How many sachets are in each box of Key Collagen?
There are 30 sachets in each box and they’ll last a month. You take one a day.
Where is KeyForHer.com based & where are Key products made?
KeyforHer.com is a female founded, Irish company and we're based in Ireland. Our Key products are expertly developed, formulated and manufactured under the strictest health and safety standards, in approved GMP and FDA-registered, state of the art pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing facilities in the EU. We also follow EFSA guidelines. Our products undergo rigorous quality testing and are third party tested. Our women’s health experts and nutritionist-led development team have placed quality and bioavailability at the core of the formulation process to make products you can trust and rely on.
Can taking Key collagen improve hair growth and thickness?
Collagen is rich in the essential amino acids that your body needs to build a protein called alpha-keratin, which makes up hair. By supporting and increasing the body’s hair building proteins, collagen can help to promote healthier, thicker and stronger hair.
What’s in Key Collagen?
Key Collagen contains VERISOL®, a unique formulation of Collagen Peptides.
These highly effective collagen peptides provide the required 2500mg daily dose of VERISOL® along with Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol, Vitamin C, Zinc, Copper and Biotin to offer real and visible results. Key Collagen contains hydrolyzed collagen peptides, which are smaller molecules that are easy for our bodies to digest and absorb.
Why choose Key Collagen?
Key Collagen is made with 2500mg of VERISOL® Collagen Peptides, Hyaluronic acid and Resveratrol to promote radiant skin from the inside out. For that extra glow, we’ve added vitamin C, Zinc Copper and Biotin to support your skin, hair and nails. This refreshing liquid supplement is designed to be taken daily as part of your beauty and wellness routine.
Skin firming Collagen Peptides help to support elasticity and shield the skin against visible signs of ageing.
Great refreshing pineapple taste.
How should I take Key Collagen?
Key Collagen is in liquid form so you can drink it straight from the sachet.
When should I take Key Collagen?
Key Collagen can be taken at any time of day, we recommend adding it into your daily routine. It’s best taken on an empty stomach for the best absorption. If you have a sensitive stomach, you can take it after food, but it’s generally very well tolerated!
What makes Key Collagen different from other collagen products?
Our key ingredient, VERISOL®, has been clinically studied for its anti-ageing potential on humans. It has been specially formulated as a liquid for easier and faster absorption by the body and with a natural tropical flavour, it also tastes great, unlike other collagens that leave a greasy and unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth.
What are the benefits of taking Key Collagen?
Clinical studies of Key Collagen’s premium VERISOL® collagen peptide ingredient indicate that benefits include:
- Decreased depth of wrinkles
- Decreased volume of wrinkles
- Improved skin elasticity
- Improved the appearance of cellulite
- Improved growth and quality of nails
Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen and the normal functioning of the skin. Biotin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails. Copper and Zinc help protect cells from oxidative stress by reducing the harmful effects of free radicals, responsible for the skin ageing process.
Is Key Collagen gluten-free?
Yes, Key Collagen is free from gluten, lactose, allergens and colourants.
Is Key Collagen suitable for vegans or vegetarians?
No, Key Collagen comes from grass-fed, bovine collagen protein, so it is not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
How many calories are in Key Collagen?
There are 15 calories per 15 ml sachet.
What dose of Collagen Peptides are in Key Collagen?
Key Collagen contains 2500mg of Verisol® Concentrated, hydrolyzed, Collagen Peptides per daily sachet.
Also added is Hyaluronic acid, Resveratrol, Copper, Zinc, Biotin and Vitamin C for the ultimate beauty benefits.
Where are the collagen peptides sourced from?
The active ingredient, VERISOL® in Key Collagen is sustainably sourced from grass-fed bovine collagen peptides from an approved and trusted European partner where the strictest standards of animal welfare are adhered to.
The reason we chose sustainably sourced, Clinically proven, VERISOL® bovine collagen peptides is because it is more easily recognised and absorbed by our bodies and closer to the same collagen as we have. Therefore, it’s more easily absorbed than marine sources. Plus there’s a higher chance of contaminants in marine sourced collagen and this is a risk we are not willing to take. We only use the patented VERISOL® BioActive Collagen peptides in Key Collagen because they are proven to work. Only the best for us and our customers!
Can Men take it too?
Yes, absolutely! We have a lot of men taking it too. Often it was their partner that found Key Collagen and now both use Key Collagen.
What is collagen?
Collagen is a structural protein that helps to repair tissues and is an important building block in bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood. Collagen makes up 25% to 35% of whole-body protein content.
What is Key Collagen sweetened with?
Key Collagen is sweetened with stevia, fructose and sucralose. All ingredients are listed on the Key Collagen product page.
Can I take Key Collagen with other supplements and medications?
There are no reported problems with Key Collagen when used with other supplements and medications, but if you have any concerns, consult your doctor before taking a new supplement.
Can I take Key Collagen if I am pregnant?
We recommend consulting your doctor before taking a new supplement while pregnant.
Can I take Key Collagen if I am breastfeeding?
We always recommend talking with your licensed healthcare professional first, as nutritional needs can vary when breastfeeding. However, as a dietary supplement, Collagen Peptides are generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA. If you have any further questions please consult your doctor or healthcare professional.